CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Connections to Play

Spending time at a small stream is delightful with so many things to explore around me. I would spend my time throwing small pebbles into the water to see the splashes that it would make. The  flowers around me smell so good I would almost enhale the whole stem. Lying in the grass around the stream is one of my favorite past times. I like to look up in the sky and count the clouds while the sun is gleaming in my eyes. Sometimes I imagine the shapes of the clouds and pretend to touch them. My mind wonders about how the the sun and the clouds are so far in the sky. Often there has been times when I take my favorite toys and coloring books to the stream and lie on my blanket and spend my day creating various pictures from the ones I have colored. My mom comes to get me from the stream when it's time to eat lunch or when it's getting late and I have to come in for the evening. I have so much fun when I'm at my special place at the stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment